Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Napro Round 2 The first half of the cycle.

New battle plan drawn for this cycle. Here it is:
  • Clomid 50mg CD3-5
  • Green tea every day until Ovulation
  • Vitamin B6 every day.
  • Robitussin from CD 10 until Ovulation
  • BD every other day until fertile CM is highly present. Than BD every day until 4 days past peak.
  • Follicle Monitoring via ultrasound on CD 10, 12 & 14 than one post ovulation. (To ensure ovulation has truly occurred.

So far I have had two of my follicle scans. They seem to be growing, but some that were big to start with have slowed a bit, others have caught up. So far I have 3 larger follicles that look like making it to Ovulation. But we will see what the next scan shows.

I have been getting a little frustrated. I have not been showing much sign of fertile CM. I really thought I would have a lot more by now, especially with the green tea & Robitussin. Time will tell.